The NEMO® BF is used in all branches of industry to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with dosing in proportion to rotation speed. It is employed primarily for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge.
For optimal feed into the conveying elements, the pump housing is designed with an enlarged, rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as a special coupling rod with a patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw.
In block construction with a flanged drive, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BF hopper-shaped progressing cavity pump:
- Pump housing with enlarged rectangular hopper
- Conical force-feed chamber
- Special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- High pressure capability without valves
- Stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® BF hopper-shaped progressing cavity pumps offer you:
- Gentle product conveyance
- Pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- Easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BF hopper-shaped progressing cavity pump:
- Variable modular system
- A large spectrum of materials
- Robust and compact block construction
- The right joint for any application
- Standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier: For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® progressing cavity pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® industrial rotary lobe pumps. Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
Drive and connecting shaft with a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw for optimal feed into the conveying elements and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
Suction and Discharge Housing
Pump housing with enlarged rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber. The hopper dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application case.
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® BF progressing cavity pump is available…
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 200 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
- with adjustable hopper dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S-Geometry for gentle conveyance and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
The NEMO® BF progressing cavity pump with feeding screw can be employed for almost any highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substance that does not have a tendency to bridge. One of the NEMO® progressing cavity pump’s greatest advantages is its capability of dosing these media in proportion to rotation speed. The NEMO® BF can be employed in nearly all branches of industry for continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance. In block construction with a flanged drive, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
The NEMO® BF hopper-shaped progressing cavity pump has a wide spectrum of applications and is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- Highly viscous
- Substances with solid content
- Smearing or non-smearing
- Thixotropic and dilatant
… such as drained sludge, filter cakes, viscous pastes, innards, bone pulp, sausage paste, whole fruit, dough, potato pulp, etc.