Only very seldom does crude oil arrive at the surface in pure form. Usually it is mixed with water, sand and gas. Conventional pumps require that the gas first be separated from the crude oil. With NETZSCH NEMO® multiphase pumps, this is not an issue.
NEMO® multiphase pumps can be used for crude oil with a gas content of up to 100 percent.
Features of NEMO® multiphase pumps:
- Employable even if the pumped substance has a high gas content
- Low-pulsation conveyance
- High suction capability
NEMO® multiphase pumps offer you:
- Low life cycle costs
- Low installation costs
- High pressure stability
- Perfect dosing precision
Advantages of the NEMO® multiphase pump:
- Can be operated under high conveying pressures
- Can be used even if the oil has a high water content
- Dependable operation even with high-viscosity oils
- Employable for substances with a high solid content
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber. The stator is oil-, acid- and alkali-resistant.
3 Drive chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and discharge housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NETZSCH NEMO® transfer pump is available in …
- cast iron
- duplex and super-duplex steels
- plastics and ceramic materials
- special materials
The NEMO® multiphase pump has a wide spectrum of applications and is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- Low to high viscosity (1 mPas to 3,000,000 mPas)
- Thixotropic and dilatant
- Non-smearing or smearing
- Aggressive (pH 0 to 14)
… such as crude oil with a high gas content, crude oil polluted with water and sand, oil/water emulsions, water in oil deposits.
The following accessories are available for NETZSCH NEMO® multiphase pumps:
- A great assortment of shaft sealing systems planned in accordance with API 682 and seal sizes in accordance with API 610
- Systems for monitoring the conveying pressure
- Dry running protection units
- Safety valves
- Electrical control systems
- Bypass lines
- Application-specific baseplates
- A great variety of drive systems