The NEMO® Mini BH hygienic pump ensures continuous and low-pulsation conveying and is used for hygienic applications and optimum cleaning, especially in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical and biochemical industries.
The dead space-free, wear-free and maintenance-free flexible rod enables use even with highly sensitive, abrasive, thin to viscous media with and without solids. In addition, the NEMO® Mini BH guarantees high dosing accuracy with a deviation of less than one percent. The design with bearing block and free shaft end allows universal use of all types of drives. The hygienic design of the components and machines, as well as the cleanability of the system parts (CIP and SIP capable) are defined in a multitude of regulations. NEMO® pumps are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group) guidelines. The materials are approved in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as well as EU VO 1935/2004. In addition, NEMO® hygienic and aseptic progressing cavity pumps meet the requirements of the 3-A Sanitary Standard of the USA and are GOST-R certified (certificate of conformity for Russia).
In S-Geometry with polished surfaces.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in several FDA-approved elastomers. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved flow of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive chain
The all-purpose flexible rod used for the transfer of power from the drive to the rotor in the NEMO® Mini BH hygienic pump is corrosion-resistant as well as dead-space, wear- and maintenance-free, because no components move against each other as they do in joints. Neither lubricants nor seals are needed, so the lubricative properties of the pumped product need not even be taken into account. Ideal for sensitive substances with or without suspended solids and for uncompromising hygiene.
4 Seal casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with foodstuffs, with compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
5 Protective tubing for stator
Made of stainless steel (optional).
6 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
- Foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure
- Streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- All product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- The pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
- Gentle product conveyance
- Long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- Product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- Open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy serviceability