The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is used for demanding applications in every branch of industry around the globe. In bearing block design with free shaft extension, this pump can be run with any type of drive, such as servo motors, diesel motors or hydraulic drives. The pump can also handle high-pressure applications. Four rotor/stator geometries are available, enabling the pump to be customized perfectly to your application case. The NEMO® SY is suitable for all branches of industry where low- to mid- viscosity and/or shear-sensitive, abrasive or adhesive media must be safely and gently conveyed.
Features of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision over a broad rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- mechanical seal is located at the front of the product flow, making flushing unnecessary in many applications.
- flange bearing separate from foot, making stator replacement easy
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump offers you:
- conveying pressure up to 72 bar
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Chain
Coupling rod and two gimbal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with DIN and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Bearing Block with Free Shaft Extension
Large double bearing ensures a high level of shaft stability and thereby ideal conditions for a great variety of mechanical seals. The free shaft extension makes it possible to use any drive type including diesel and hydraulic drives.
The NETZSCH NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 500 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton.
- in S & L Geometry for optimal adjustment to the application
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- substances with consistencies from runny to pasty, with or without solid content.
- substances with consistencies from slowly flowing to non-free-flowing, with or without solid content
The SY will convey your substance too! Any application in the environmental, food, chemical or oil industry can be handled effortlessly.
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is employed in all branches of industry due to its ability to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance and to dose nearly any substance in proportion to rotation speed.
Wide Spectrum of Applications
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- consistencies from runny to pasty
- substances with solid content
- smearing or non-smearing
- thixotropic and dilatant
… such as
wastewater, activated sludge, plaster and cement mortar, acids, lime water, emulsion paints, soaps, adhesives, etc.
- low noise, low vibration
Large Range of Capacities and Pressures
- adjustable capacities up to 500 m3/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
The following accessories are available for NETZSCH NEMO® Bearing Block Pumps:
- A great assortment of shaft sealing systems planned in accordance with API 682 and seal sizes in accordance with API 610
- Systems for monitoring the conveying pressure
- Dry running protection units
- Safety valves
- Electrical control systems
- Bypass lines
- Application-specific baseplates
- A great variety of drive systems