- When arriving at the facility, entrance is through the main door at the loading dock. Ring the bell and wait until shipping personnel arrives to take care of you.
- Disinfection of the hands at the door is mandatory.
- Mask wearing is mandatory.
- Drivers may stay in the loading dock area only and may not move freely on our premises during loading and unloading.
- Drivers must socially distance from our employees and are not allowed to use our social facilities (break room and locker room) under any circumstances.
- Delivery personnel visits must be observed by NETZSCH Pumps & Systems personnel.
Receiving and loading of goods:
Monday to Friday
7:00 am to 3:00 pm
The success of our company is based on high quality and high-level products as well services. That is why we only work with reliable suppliers to whom their customers are as important as our customers are to us.
With focus to the rapidly growing procurement volume, the supply of our production process is a constant challenge. Important for us is a flexible, close and cooperative partnership with our suppliers. Continuous development and cost awareness are standard on both sides.
As an international company, we see global procurement networks as an opportunity that we are using more frequently. Nevertheless, we are not losing sight of our responsibility for employees, society, resources and our environment.
If you would like to work with NETZSCH as a new supplier, we ask you to go through our qualification process. Please click the link at the right. Send us your contact information, product portfolio and certifications. We will evaluate your details as soon as possible and contact you.