Optimum performance and significantly extended service life for your progressing cavity pump: With the xLC® stator adjustment system, you can increase the service life of your pump by more than three times, especially in wear-intensive applications. The stator adjustment system is used to readjust the easy-to-replace, maintenance- and environmentally-friendly iFD-Stator® 2.0.
You can adjust the iFD-Stator® 2.0 in a simple and controlled way. Axial compression of the elastomer increases the preload, and the sealing line between the stator and rotor is readjusted. The pump performance is restored. Particularly with abrasive media, higher wear is noticeable, which causes the performance to drop more quickly. With the xLC® unit, your need for spare parts and maintenance is reduced, and you save costs. In addition to readjustment in case of wear, an integrated display always gives you information about the readjustment status of the stator and when a stator change is imminent. In this way, the tool offers more operational and planning reliability at a glance. The xLC® system can be further combined, for example, with optimized wear joints and seals and special wear coatings for rotors. Retrofitting older pumps is also possible without any drawbacks. We offer you a conversion kit for this purpose. With our calculator, we can show you the potential total cost of ownership savings in advance.
1 iFD-Stator® 2.0
The iFD-stator 2.0 is compatible with all NEMO® progressing cavity pumps of the NM series and is easy to change due to its design. It delivers high performance, economic efficiency and environmental compatibility.
2 Adjustment scale in start position
The scale shows the remaining potential until the stator has to be changed.
3 Adjustment scale in end position
Over an adjustment range of three centimeters, the xLC® unit compensates for wear of the rotor-stator unit by three millimeters.
3 Adjustment nuts
By using the adjusting nuts, the stator can be axially compressed in a few simple steps without expensive special tools.
4 Adjustment flange
The adjustment flange presses the elastomer part of the stator into its casing, consequently re-establishing the sealing line between the rotor and stator.
5 Adjustment direction
The stator can be readjusted in seven steps (0 to max).
6 Wear compensation
Axial compression of the elastomer increases the preload.
- Service life extended by more than three times, depending on the application
- Upgrading of the pump without additional space requirement
- No adaptation of piping and pump base plate is required for retrofitting
- Controlled, defined adjustment of the xLC® adjustment system
- High reliability resulting from its robust design and simple operation
- Permanently high efficiency of the NEMO® pump through readjustment of the stator
- Better maintenance planning due to display of residual potential
- Rapid amortization of the purchase resulting from reduced need for spare parts and longer maintenance intervals