Protect your system from impurities: The N.Mac® inline twin shaft grinder crushes or fragments large and solid particles in liquid product and includes the FSIP® concept (Full Service-in-Place). It is ideal for various applications, from wastewater treatment and substrates to food and fruit residues for biogas plants.
The inline housing design allows installation in pipeline systems to protect the downstream equipment, such as your pumps. Despite the pipeline installation, this grinder offers you the proven FSIP® concept due to its innovative design. You can carry out complete maintenance without removing it from the pipeline, saving you time and the associated costs. Depending on the desired crushing degree, you can choose from numerous tooth combinations. The different blade designs with three to eleven teeth can be easily replaced. You can determine the degree of shredding yourself. In addition, there are different blade blocks with unique geometry for optimal fragmentation of solids. If a blockage should occur, an optional control system with reversal of the direction of rotation offers you a remedy. This allows you to easily remove blockages in the cutting devices without having to dismantle the grinder.
Housing for pipe installation to protect against pipe blockage and damage to connected equipment.
3 Cutting unit
There are different cutting blocks with special geometry for optimum crushing of the solids. To achieve the desired size reduction result, the different knife configurations with three to eleven teeth can be combined with each other. Knife configuration with seven teeth is standard. The cutting tools are hardened to increase impact resistance and sharpness, so that even the most difficult of contaminants can be shredded reliably.
4 Shaft seal
Mechanical seal with quench and patented bearing and mechanical seal cartridges.
Energy-efficient motors with 2.2 kW, 3 kW or 4 kW are installed as standard. These offer optional control with reversal of direction of rotation for protection in the event of blockages.
6 Inline version
Product inlet and outlet are at the same height. The N.Mac® can be connected directly into a horizontal pipeline or to a suction connection of a pump rotated 90° to the side.
- Protects the system from damage caused by contaminants
- Anti-vibration system: Exclusive elastomer to seal the lower bearings and absorb vibrations generated during shredding
- Bearing and mechanical seal cartridges to protect the bearings
- Optional cleaning brush for fibrous materials removes material in the gaps between the blades
- Cutting cartridge system for simplified maintenance
- Modular cutting cartridge design with various tooth combinations
- Easy on-site maintenance due to innovative FSIP® design
- Retractable suspension lugs to facilitate disassembly