The NEMO® BF is used in all industrial markets to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling with metering in proportion to rotation speed. This pump is used primarily for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge.
For optimal feed into the pumping elements, the pump housing is designed with an enlarged, rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as a special coupling rod with a patented, horizontally positioned auger.
In block construction, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- pump housing with enlarged rectangular hopper
- conical force-feed chamber
- special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned auger
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a wide speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- modular design
- a wide variety of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the various applications in your processes, NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps and NETZSCH TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps are available from a single source!
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with chamfered opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive Train
Drive and connecting shaft with a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned auger for optimal feed into the pumping elements. Two universal joints for power transmission from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Pump housing with enlarged rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber. The hopper dimensions can be adjusted to the individual application.
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with ANSI/NPT and international standards. Materials in steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pedestal of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions and low total weight.
The NEMO® BF Progressing Cavity Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 1000 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 750 psi
- with custom hopper dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator materials, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, Aflas and Viton.
- in S-Geometry for gentle conveyance and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge
Your pumping solution for highly viscous to compacted substances that do not have a tendency to bridge!
The NEMO® BF Progressing Cavity Pump with Auger can be employed for almost any highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substance that does not have a tendency to bridge. Another advantage of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump is its capability of metering these substances in proportion to rotation speed. The NEMO® BF can be used in industrial markets for continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling.
In block construction with a close coupled, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
Wide Spectrum of Applications
The NEMO® BF with Auger Progressing Cavity Pump is used primarily for substances with the following properties:
- highly viscous
- solid content
- sticky or dry
- thixotropic and dilatant
… such as
dewatered sludge, filter cakes, viscous pastes, entrails, bone pulp, sausage paste, whole fruit, dough, potato pulp, etc.
- low noise, low vibration
Large Range of Capacities and Pressures
- adjustable capacities up to 1000 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 750 psi