The NEMO® B.Max is setting new standards with its maximum mixing and conveying capabilities for biosubstrates. It is the result of continued development work on the NETZSCH NEMO® progressing cavity pump with hopper and conveying screw.
The pump housing has a large rectangular hopper and removable conical force-feed chamber, as well as a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned conveying screw, that guarantee optimal product feeding to the conveying elements. The positioning of the conveying supports on the hopper housing allows for maximum mixing of the substrate.
The NEMO® B.Max is particularly well-suited for the following substances:
- Fermented NAWARO
- Liquid manure
- Process water
- Ground biowaste and food waste
- Preprocessed slaughterhouse waste
- Concentrated substrates
Advantages of the NEMO® B.Max hopper-shaped progressing cavity pump:
- Maximum homogenization of the substrate
- Increased gas production
continuous low-pulsation conveyance independent of pressure and viscosity
- High pressure capability
- Robust drive seals
- Low investment and operating costs
- High operating safety
- Reinforced screw
Everything from a Single Supplier: To accommodate the various applications in your processes, it is now also possible to procure NEMO® progressing cavity pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® industrial rotary lobe pumps. Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Mixing and conveying screw
The reinforced and staggered spiral lobes of the mixing and conveying screw ensure maximum substance homogenization.
4 Shaft seals
A single-acting, robust drive seal for the utmost in operating safety.
5 hopper housing
Optimal positioning of the conveying supports allows for maximum mixing of the substrate. Removable conical force-feed chamber with an opening for inspection or feeding simplifies cleaning and maintenance and allows for additional product input. Hopper can be optionally coated to protect against abrasion and corrosion.
6 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® B.Max progressing cavity pump is available…
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 75 m³/h
- for differential pressures up to 48 bar
- with adjustable hopper dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator elastomers, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, to oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, to Aflas and Viton
- in S-Geometry for gentle conveyance and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals