For highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge, the NEMO® BP Progressing Cavity Pump is your solution. Use the NEMO® BP in nearly any industrial market to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling with metering in proportion to rotation speed. This model features the patented, horizontally positioned auger, the integrated bridge breaker and the enlarged rectangular hopper. The design of the coupling rod with auger and the conical force-feed chamber optimizes feed into the pumping elements. The bridge breaker prevents bridging and makes the mixing of aggregates possible. Custom hopper sizing is available. The block construction of the NEMO® BP with close coupling is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BP Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- pump housing with integrated bridge breaker and enlarged rectangular hopper
- conical force-feed chamber
- special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned auger
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a broad speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with conically-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® BP Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- connection for all drive types
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BP Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- modular design
- a wide array of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the most varied of applications in your processes, it is now possible to procure the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO® Industrial Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacturing.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with conically shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the pumping chamber.
3 Drive Train
Drive and connecting shaft with a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned auger for optimal feed into the pumping elements and two universal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Pump housing has integrated bridge breaker for the prevention of bridge building and for the mixing of aggregates (e.g. for conditioning of dewatered sludge), enlarged rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding auger for optimal feed to the conveying elements.
Custom hopper sizing is available to meet individual application requirements.
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with ANSI/NPT and international standards. Materials in steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pedestal of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions and low total weight.
The NEMO® BP Progressing Cavity Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 1000 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 750 psi
- with adjustable hopper dimensions
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator materials including highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, Aflas and Viton.
- in S-Geometry for gentle handling and secure operation
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that have a tendency to bridge
- Variable modular system
- A large spectrum of materials
- Robust and compact block construction
- Gentle product conveyance
- Pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- Easy serviceability
- Special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned feeding screw
- Continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Conveyance volume in proportion to rotation speed with high dosing precision
- High pressure capability without valves
- Stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber