NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps convey a wide array of substances or very precisely meter substances in numberous industrial applications. From low viscosity substances to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive – with the NEMO® BY, even difficult substances are pumped gently and with low pulsation.
In block construction with a direct coupled drive, this NEMO® pump is particularly compact and economical. The NEMO® BY also offers you low investment and low operating and maintenance costs. Four rotor/stator geometries are available to cover a wide range of products and applications. Contact us and we will help you find the optimal solution for your application.
Features of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over the entire rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- no dead zone - mechanical seal is positioned in the path of the product, eliminating the need for flushing
- short drive shaft and pump pedestal offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
- stator is easily changed
NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a broad range of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the various applications in your processes, NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps and NETZSCH TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps are available from a single source!
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
2.1 Stator with Conventional Technology
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with chamfer to facilitate entry of fluid into the pumping element.
2.2 Stator with iFD Technology
This stator design consists of the disposable elastomer lining and an aluminum housing in which the elastomer is housed. This design provides reduced starting and running torques, higher degree of efficiency, longer lifetime, quick maintenance and easy disposal.
3 Drive Train
Coupling rod and two universal joints for power transmission from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with ANSI/NPT and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pedestal of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, high efficiency and ease of maintenance and serviceability.
The NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump is available…
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 2000 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 360 psi
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator materials including highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, Aflas and Viton.
- in S, L, D & P Geometries customized to your application
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- substances with consistencies from thin to thick, with or without solid content
- substances with consistencies from slowly flowing to non-free-flowing, with or without solid content
- Gentle product conveyance
- Pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- Easy serviceability
- Variable modular system
- Various rotor/stator geometries and a large spectrum of materials
- Robust and compact block construction
- The right joint for any application
- Standard mechanical seal, other seals optional