The NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pump is primarily used in the food products, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for sanitary applications. The continuous, pressure-stable, smooth and low-pulsation handling and the capability of metering in proportion to speed make this pump ideal for applications in these markets. In the block construction with flanged drive, the NEMO® Mini BH is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pumps
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with high precision metering over a wide speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with conically-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the pumping elements
NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented sanitary joints for sticky products
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pump:
- shaft seals, suitable for food products, with compression-proof bolted seal casings that enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thus, the direction of pump, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
In S-Geometry with polished surfaces
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in several FDA-approved elastomers. Stator inlet with chamfered opening for improved flow of the product into the pumping elements.
3 Drive Train
The all-purpose flexible rod used for the transfer of power from the drive to the rotor in the NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pump is corrosion-resistant as well as dead-space, wear- and maintenance-free, because no components move against each other as they do in joints. Neither lubricants nor seals are needed, so the lubricative properties of the pumped product need not even be taken into account. Ideal for sensitive substances with or without suspended solids and for uncompromising cleanliness.
4 Seal Casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with food products. The compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
5 Protective Tubing for Stator
Made of stainless steel (optional)
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pedestal of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive. This facilitates ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NEMO® Mini BH Sanitary Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates from 0.02 to 40 gph
- for differential pressures up to 520 psi
- with optional CIP supports on the pump housing and end supports
- with stators and gaskets with various elastomers approved for contact with food products
- with S-Geometry for optimal adjustment to the application
… handles …
- sensitive substances under gentle, sanitary conditions
… and offers
- a variety of construction types