The NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump is employed for aseptic and sanitary applications in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries. It provides continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling and metering. To avoid contamination from the environment, all hermetic areas can be sealed with steam or sterile condensate. The design, with bearing housing and free shaft ends, enables you to use any drive type.
Various regulatory agencies have set specifications for sanitary configurations of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Aseptic Pumps meet the 3-A Sanitary Standards specifications of the United States and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump
- crevice-free pumping space
- optimized flow through the pump
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a wide speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with chamfered entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® SA Aseptic Pumps offer you:
- product handling under aseptic conditions
- flexible rod design for uncompromising cleanliness and long service life
- gentle product handling
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump:
- all sealed areas are double-layered and sealed
- sanitary shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and so pumping direction, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model with reduced diameter prevents product settling
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate cleaning
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
Made of stainless steel, in different geometries.
2 Stator with reduced wall thickness
For changing product temperatures a patented stator with reduced elastomer wall thickness is used. In addition, a thermal stator protector (STP-2 or STP-D) for overheating and dry running protection is available.
3 Flexible rod
Free of dead spaces, requires no maintenance.
4 Housing / discharge flange
The pump housing has a reduced diameter for optimal flow velocity and minimized pump volume. The body flange is located directly above the shaft seal avoiding any dead space. Therefore the deposit of fluid in the housing during the manufacturing cycle is eliminated.
5 Double buffered static seal
All static seals to the atmosphere are double sealed chambers. Sterile condensate, vapour and/or detector fluid is continuously supplied to the chambers. Through the contamination proof design the process cycle is extended. Consequently output capacity increases as the number of cleaning cycles decreases.
6 Sealing housing
Double-acting machanical seal in tandem arrangement with unpressurized, static or dynamic quench.
7 Bearing housing
Widely spaced, heavy duty bearings ensure optimum concentricity of the drive shaft and are able to withstand large axial loads. The free shaft end allows for the use of all types of drive.
- All hermetic areas are double-layered and sealed
- Foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure
- Streamlined, crevice-free housing model with reduced diameter prevents sedimentation of the product
- All product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- Conveyance under aseptic conditions
- Flexible rod design for uncompromising hygiene and long service life
- Long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- Product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- Elastomers approved for foodstuffs in accordance with FDA
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy serviceability