Great distances must often be covered in order to reach ports or refineries. Pump systems that can maintain a high conveying pressure at the lowest possible pulsation are required for such applications. NETZSCH Progressing Cavity Pumps fulfill these requirements. NEMO® Pumps are produced in accordance with API 676 and shaft seals in accordance with API 682.
Features of NEMO® Transfer Pumps:
- unsusceptible to sandy content in the pumped product
- provide low-pulsation handling
- provide high suction capability
NEMO® Transfer Pumps offer you:
- low life cycle costs
- high pressure stability
- precision metering
Advantages of the NEMO® Transfer Pump
- handles oil with high water content
- operates dependably with high-viscosity oils
- is designed for substances with high solid content
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with conically-shaped opening for improved feed of the product into the pumping elements. The stator is oil-, acid- and alkali-resistant.
3 Drive Train
Coupling rod and two universal joints for the transmission of power from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with ANSI, NPT and other international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Block Construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pedestal of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
The NETZSCH NEMO® Transfer Pump is available in …
- cast iron
- duplex and super-duplex steels
- plastics and ceramic materials
- special materials
Thick or thin - NEMO® Transfer Pumps convey it all
The NEMO® Transfer Pump effortlessly conveys fluids with solid content. Various geometries are available in order to optimally accommodate the given application. A large selection of construction materials and a great variety of shaft seals guarantee safe operation and dependability.
Wide Range of Applications
The NEMO® Transfer Pump is used primarily for substances with the following properties…
- low to high viscosity (1 cPs to 3,000,000 cPs)
- thixotropic and dilatant
- sticky to dry
- aggressive (pH 0 to 14)
… such as
- crude oil
- crude oil polluted with water and sand
- oil/water emulsions
- water in oil deposits
- polymer concentrate
- polymer solutions
- oil sludge
Additional Features of the NEMO® Transfer Pump:
- high suction capability up to 29 ftWC
- vertical or horizontal installation
- low noise, low vibration
- temperatures from -40°F to 570°F
The following accessories are available for NETZSCH NEMO® Transfer Pumps:
- An assortment of shaft sealing systems in accordance with API 682
- Pressure monitoring systems
- Dry running protection units
- Safety valves
- Electrical control systems
- Bypass lines
- Application-specific baseplates
- Wide variety of drive systems