The NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pump is employed for sanitary applications in the food products, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with optimal cleaning and metering in proportion to speed.
The design with bearing housing and free shaft ends enables allows you to select any drive type.
Various regulatory agencies have set specifications for a sanitary configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPS® are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Sanitary and Aseptic Eccentric Screw Pumps meet the 3-A Sanitary Standards specifications of the United States and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pumps
- continuous low-pulsation pumping unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a broad speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with conically-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the pumping chamber
NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pumps offer you:
- flexible rod design for uncompromising hygiene and long service life
- gentle product conveyance
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented sanitary joints for sticky substances
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA and BfR
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pump:
- food-suitable shaft seals, with compression-proof bolted seal casing, enable reversal of rotational direction and thereby also of the direction of pumping, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate to cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
In two geometries and with polished surfaces.
2 Stator with Reduced Walls
For changing temperatures, a patented stator with reduced elastomer wall thickness is used. In addition, a thermal stator protector (STP) provides protection against overheating and dry running. The stator inlet has a conically-shaped opening for improved feed into the pumping element.
3 Drive Train
The all-purpose flexible rod used for the transfer of power from the drive to the rotor in the NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pump is corrosion-resistant as well as dead-space, wear- and maintenance-free, because no components move against each other as they do in joints. Neither lubricants nor seals are needed, so the lubricating properties of the pumped product need not even be taken into account. This is ideal for sensitive substances with or without suspended solids and for uncompromising cleanliness.
4 Seal Casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with food products, with compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
5 Protective Tubing for Stator
Made of stainless steel (optional)
6 With Bearing Block and Free Shaft Ends
The design with bearing block and free shaft ends enables the universal employment of any drive type.
The NEMO® SH Plus Sanitary Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 620 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 350 psi
- with optional tangential CIP supports on the pump housing and end supports
- with stators and gaskets with various elastomers approved for contact with food products
- with stators with reduced walls
- with S & L Geometry for optimal adjustment to the application
- sensitive substances under gentle, hygienic conditions
… and offers
- a variety of shaft seals and construction types
- Direction of rotation and thus reversal of the conveyance direction up to the maximum pump pressure
- Streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- All product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- Optional heating of pump housing and stator
- Flexible rod design for uncompromising hygiene and long service life
- Long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- Product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- Open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- Elastomers approved for foodstuffs in accordance with FDA
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy serviceability