The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is used for demanding applications in every industrial market worldwide. Bearing housing design with free input shaft pump can be run with any type of drive, such as servo motors, diesel motors or hydraulic drives. This pump can also handle high-pressure applications. Four rotor/stator geometries are available, to customize the pump for your application. The NEMO® SY is suitable for all industrial markets where low- to mid-viscosity and/or shear-sensitive, abrasive or adhesive substances must be safely and gently handled.
Features of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with high metering precision over a wide speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- mechanical seal is located at the front of the product flow, making flushing unnecessary in many applications.
- easy stator replacement
The NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump offers you:
- conveying pressure up to 1000 psi
- gentle product conveyance
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries in a broad range of materials
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the various applications in your processes, NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps and NETZSCH TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps are available from a single source!
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
In wear- and corrosion-resistant designs including the wear-free ceramic rotor NEMO CERATEC®.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in a variety of elastomers, plastics and metals. Stator inlet with chamfered opening for improved product feed into the pumping element.
3 Drive Train
Coupling rod and two universal joints for power transmission from the drive to the rotor.
4 Shaft Seals
Standard with single-acting, bi-directional, wear-resistant mechanical seal. Upon request, with single- or double-acting mechanical seals of varied designs and from various manufacturers, cartridge and special seals as well as packed glands.
5 Suction and Discharge Housing
Flange and threaded connections in accordance with ANSI/NPT and international standards. Materials in cast iron, steel, chrome-nickel-steel rubberized; also special materials upon request.
6 Bearing Block with Free Shaft Extension
Large double bearing ensures a high level of shaft stability to handle a wide variety of mechanical seals. The free shaft extension makes it possible to use any drive type, including diesel and hydraulic drives.
The NETZSCH NEMO® SY Progressing Cavity Pump is available …
- in various sizes for flow rates up to 2200 gpm
- for differential pressures up to 750 psi
- in various materials, from steel to chrome-nickel-steel to highly acid-resistant materials such as duplex, Hastelloy and titanium
- with various stator materials, from highly abrasion-resistant natural rubber, oil-, acid-, and alkali-resistant elastomers, Aflas and Viton.
- in S, L, D & P Geometry for optimal adjustment to the application
- with a variety of mechanical shaft seals and packed glands as well as special seals
- substances with consistencies from liquid to pasty, with or without solid content.
- substances with consistencies from slowly flowing to non-free-flowing, with or without solid content
|NM003 SY||72||up to||0,003||1000|
|NM005 SY||72||up to|| |
|NM008 SY||72||up to||0,1||1000|
|NM011 SY||72||up to||0,2||1000|
|NM015 SY||72||up to||2,5||800|
|NM021 SY||72||up to||3||800|
|NM031 SY||72||up to||5,4||600|
|NM038 SY||72||up to||18||600|
|NM045 SY||72||up to||20||550|
|NM053 SY||72||up to||31,5||550|
|NM063 SY||72||up to||38||550|
*Further sizes and technical data on request.
- Variable, modular construction system
- Various rotor/stator geometries and a wide range of materials
- The right joint for every application
- Mechanical seal as standard, other seals optional
- Delivery pressure up to 72 bar
- Gentle product conveyance
- Pump connections according to national and international standards, as well as in special design
- Easy serviceability