NEMO®微型 BH 食品卫生泵首先用于食品、制药、化妆品和化工/生化行业的卫生应用。此类泵可提供理想的连续、稳压、顺畅与低脉动输送，且计量与转速成正比。NEMO®微型 BH 食品卫生泵为法兰联接减速电机直联式结构，结构紧凑，经济实惠。 很多监管机构对机械与零部件的卫生配置及零部件清洗均制定了规范。
NEMO®微型 BH 食品卫生泵的特点
NEMO® 微型 BH 食品卫生泵为您提供：
- 符合 FDA 的橡胶可用于食品工业
NEMO®微型 BH 食品卫生泵优点：
In S-Geometry with polished surfaces.
Vulcanized into the tube with sealing on both sides in several FDA-approved elastomers. Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening for improved flow of the product into the conveying chamber.
3 Drive chain
The all-purpose flexible rod used for the transfer of power from the drive to the rotor in the NEMO® Mini BH hygienic pump is corrosion-resistant as well as dead-space, wear- and maintenance-free, because no components move against each other as they do in joints. Neither lubricants nor seals are needed, so the lubricative properties of the pumped product need not even be taken into account. Ideal for sensitive substances with or without suspended solids and for uncompromising hygiene.
4 Seal casing
Shaft seals suitable for contact with foodstuffs, with compression-proof, bolted shaft seal housing, enable a reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pumping pressure.
5 Protective tubing for stator
Made of stainless steel (optional).
6 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the lantern of the pump, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant axial heights irrespective of the construction type and size of the drive, and ease of maintenance and serviceability as well as high efficiency.
- Foodstuff-suitable shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thereby also of the direction of conveyance, up to the maximum pump pressure
- Streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- All product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the medium and facilitate cleaning
- The pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
- Gentle product conveyance
- Long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- Product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- Open, patented hygienic joints for smearing media
- Horizontal and vertical installation
- Easy serviceability