Available in two geometries and with polished surfaces.
2 Stator with reduced wall thickness
Stator inlet with hopper-shaped opening to improve product entry into the conveying chamber. For varying temperatures, a patented stator with reduced elastomer wall thickness is used. In addition, a thermal stator protector (STP-2 or STP-D) protects against overheating and dry running.
3 Hygienic joints
Patented, open hygienic joints without dead space for optimal cleaning.
4 Drive chain
Drive and connection shaft with coupling rod and two hygienic joints for power transmission from the drive to the rotor.
5 Seal housing
Food-safe shaft seals with pressure-resistant screwed shaft seal housing enable reversal of the direction of rotation up to the maximum pump pressure.
6 Suction and discharge housing
It is made of stainless steel (optional).
7 Block construction
The drive is flanged directly to the pump lantern, resulting in compact dimensions, low total weight, constant shaft heights independent of the drive's design and size, low maintenance and high serviceability, as well as economy.
|NM003 BY||24||up to||0,0024||1000|
|NM005 BY||24||up to||0,012||1000|
|NM008 BY||24||up to||0,1||1000|
|NM011 BY||24||up to||0,24||1000|
|NM015 BY||24||up to||2,5||800|
|NM021 BY||24||up to||3||800|
|NM031 BY||24||up to||5,5||600|
|NM038 BY||24||up to||18||600|
|NM045 BY||24||up to||20||550|
|NM053 BY||24||up to||30||550|
|NM063 BY||24||up to||40||550|
*Further sizes and technical data on request.
- Delivery rates proportional to speed
- Constant, low-pulsation delivery prevents pressure reversal points or pressure drop in the line or system
- Gentle conveying of demanding media
- Residual quantity in the container after emptying less than one percent of the total quantity
- Stainless steel, easy-to-clean design
- Barrel can be changed without system downtime
- Low life-cycle costs combined with high serviceability