为了进一步提高NEMO®单螺杆泵在高磨损工况下的使用寿命, NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH开发了一种特殊的定子调节单元，称为xLC®装置，它是为易于更换且易于维护的iFD®定子2.0而设计的。如果转子和定子之间的密封线由于磨损而失效，压缩定子橡胶可以轻松快速地恢复预紧状态，并随之恢复泵的性能。 此外，集成显示装置提供有关定子的调整状态以及定子随时发生变化时的信息。因此，该工具可确保更多的操做安全性。为了最大限度减少磨损，xLC ®系统可与万向节和密封件及转子的耐磨涂层相结合。改造旧泵也无任何问题。为此， 一个转换工具包可供所有规格的泵使用。
1 iFD-Stator® 2.0
The iFD-stator 2.0 is compatible with all NEMO® progressing cavity pumps of the NM series and is easy to change due to its design. It convinces with high performance, economic efficiency and environmental compatibility.
2 Adjustment scale in start position
The scale shows the remaining potential until the stator has to be changed.
3 Adjustment scale in end position
Over an adjustment range of three centimetres, the xLC® unit compensates for wear of the rotor-stator unit by three millimetres.
3 Adjustment nuts
By using the adjusting nuts, the stator can be axially compressed in a few simple steps without expensive special tools.
4 Adjustment flange
The adjustment flange presses the elastomer part of the stator into its casing, thus re-establishing the sealing line between the rotor and stator.
5 Adjustment direction
The stator can be readjusted in seven steps (0 to max).
6 Wear compensation
Axial compression of the elastomer increases the preload.
- Service life extended by more than three times, depending on the application
- Upgrading of the pump without additional space requirement
- No adaptation of piping and pump base plate required for retrofitting
- Controlled, defined adjustment of the xLC® adjustment system
- High reliability due to robust design and simple operation
- Permanently high efficiency of the NEMO® pump through readjustment of the stator
- Better maintenance planning due to display of residual potential
- Rapid amortisation of the purchase due to reduced need for spare parts and longer maintenance intervals